Hansen Protection SeaEco
SOLAS Approved. Basic immersion suit – without compromise on quality or safety. The SeaEco Immersion Suit must be worn with an approved lifejacket
SeaEco is one of our best-selling standard immersion suits. The suit is manufactured in 5mm flame-retardant neoprene and our focus has been on quality and safety. SeaEco is a 6-hour immersion suit that must be used with certified lifejacket. SeaEco can be supplied individually vacuum packed and takes up little space. It is ideal for vessels destined for cold water regions and that already have certified lifejackets on board.
- Immersion suit for the merchant vessels etc
- Flame retardant 5mm neoprene with knitted polyester backing for durability
- Waterproof main zipper in soft PU/Plastic – easy to close
- Approved reflective patches
- Integrated neoprene hood
- Watertight cuffs
- Detachable gloves attached by elastic bands – stored under flap on sleeves
- Rubber soles for optimal grip on slippery surface
- 6 hours thermal protection in cold water <2°C watertemperature
- SOLAS approved and in accordance with the LSA code MED 1.5b as an insulated immersion suit, designed to be worn with a life-jacket
- May be vacuum packed for extended service intervals (maximum 10 years)
- When used with SeaLion 275N IMO/SOLAS life-jacket: Mensafe HSE UK Compatible
Har du spørgsmål vedr. Zodiac SeaRider, så tag fat i vores konsulent.